Remedial Massage is a soft tissue therapy that includes a variety of assessment techniques tailored to the individuals requirements through the application of a manual hands on approach: addressing muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia, at various levels within the musculoskeletal system.
One of the immediate benefits of Remedial massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage encourages the release brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing and an environment for healing to occur.
Some of the physical benefits of Remedial Massage include:
- reduced muscle tension
- stimulation of the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- reduction of stress hormones
- relaxation and tissue repair
- increased joint mobility and flexibility
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
- heightened mental alertness
- reduced anxiety and depression.
- Sport massage is a blend of techniques that aim to enhance performance and help overworked muscles to recover quickly.
For more information on Remedial Massage please contact us for an appointment