Shoulder complex – Online and Interactive
|o||Shoulder Complex||02 Apr 2022|
|o||Shoulder Complex||01 Oct 2022|
|o||Shoulder Complex||25 Feb 2023|
The main aim is to give the Practitioner/Student greater understanding of the human anatomy – more specifically in relation to identification of structures relevant to practical application of techniques/therapies. Giving them an insight into to adjoining structures that are influenced by targeted movements and biomechanics.
An online interactive workshop encourages a deeper understanding of the complexities of shoulder anatomy and function, giving the Practitioners another clinical dimension in planning and explaining a treatment, paying particular attention to correct biomechanics and the possible effects of imbalance.
Aiming to enhance the practitioners’ general knowledge, confidence, competence and observation skills in a clinical environment, helping to promote optimal Bowen protocol selection, facilitating the best overall treatment outcome.
To develop an understanding of:
- Shoulder Complex, Planes and Axes of Movement
- Surface Anatomy of the Shoulder complex
- Muscles associated with movement of the Shoulder Complex
- Ligaments that stabilise the Shoulder Complex
- Biomechanics of Shoulder Complex for coordinated movement
- Review relevant Bowen Therapy procedures relating to the shoulder and surrounding structure
- Pain patterns and basic taping for shoulder injury and dysfunction
- Develop the theoretical understanding which enables you to effectively examine the shoulder complex.
This workshop is not part of the Australian nationally-recognised training however it is Internationally Bowtech-accredited and eligible for CE points with Bowen Association Australia and affiliated Bowtech Associations.
Please contact Kristin for enrolment information