ATTENTION: please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and keeping in line with the Australian Government requirement, all classes and workshops will be postponed until further notice. Please subscribe to my mailing list for updates. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, and be safe in these uncertain times🙏
Remedial Massage is a soft tissue therapy that includes a variety of assessment techniques tailored to the individuals requirements through the application of a manual hands on approach: addressing muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia, at various levels within the musculoskeletal system.
One of the immediate benefits of Remedial massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage encourages the release of brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing and an environment for healing to occur.
Some of the physical benefits include:
- reduced muscle tension
- stimulation of the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- reduction of stress hormones
- relaxation and tissue repair
- increased joint mobility and flexibility
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
- heightened mental alertness
- reduced anxiety and depression.
- Sport massage is a blend of techniques that aim to enhance performance and help overworked muscles to recover quickly.
For more information please contact us for an appointment